YAAS! It’s finally the weekend! I’m also feeling pretty good about life today (probably because I’m off work for the next two weeks), so I’m going to kick back and stick on some great music. Check out my playlist, below of what’s making me feel good on this wonderful Saturday!
1. The Sound – The 1975
2. Hymn For The Weekend – Coldplay
3. Money – Lawson
4. Peanut Butter Jelly – Galantis
5. Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
6. Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) – Robin Schulz
7. Sax – Fleur East
8. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
9. All My Friends (feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper) – Snakehips
10. Secret Love Song (feat. Jason Derulo) – Little Mix
Well there you have it! Ten complete tracks that are keeping me in a good mood today! Do you have any songs that make you happy? Shoot a comment below and let me know!
Whatever plans you have for the weekend, make sure you have a good one!
Until next time…