You can tell a lot about a person from the contents of their bag…apparently! So this question has come around at a rather convenient time! Over the weekend, I have been house-sitting for a family friend and looking after the zoo they keep in their household! To be precise, they have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 fish, a rabbit and a guinea pig. So I have packed an overnight bag for the occasion.
I appreciate not everybody wants to see photos of my underwear, so I’ve listed below the contents of my bag!
- Toiletries bag – a bag within a bag! Who’d have thought?! Obviously containing the following
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and whitening light – I’m doing a tooth whitening programme atm!
- Deodorant – I don’t want to smell, obv!
- Shower gel – same reason as above, really…
- Hair wax – gotta keep my hair on fleek.
- Face wash & moisturiser – because I need to keep the money maker in good condition too!
- Change of clothes, including underwear – I can’t wear the same clothes all weekend, because that’s gross.
- Loungewear – Like PJs, so I can keep chill in the evenings.
- A book – I love reading. I’m currently reading the books behind Game of Thrones.
- Allergy tablets – I’m allergic to dogs, and I’m looking after dogs!
- Work uniform – Some of us don’t get the luxury of having weekends off.
As I say, I don’t always get the luxury of having weekends off from work, so I have my workbag with me too! And there is literally nothing inside that, except my paperwork, my keys and a pair of sunglasses!
So that’s all I have carried with me over the weekend! Take what you will from that….