It’s day 2! We’ve made it through day 1 and have already been here for 24 hours! So today it’s all about ME! Take a look at some 20 facts about me below.
- I live in Redditch, UK – which is a town just outside of Birmingham.
- My work is in retail for a department store.
- I am a neat freak. Everything must be in its exact place (usually with a label)!
- I make a lot of lists. Oh look, this is one of them!
- I live alone – and have done so for 2 years now.
- Yes, I’m currently single. No, I’m not interested in finding someone – love will come to me! The right girl is out there someday!
- However I still visit my mum everyday (& try to get some dinner from her)!
- I love food! Anything that’s a takeaway, even better!
- I enjoy Netflix. Currently making my way though Gossip Girl, before making a start on Pretty Little Liars (no spoilers please!) – that makes me game for Neflix & Chill! 😉
- I also really love Game of Thrones. Like, so much!
- Although I’m up-to-date on HBO’s TV series, I’m currently reading my way though George R. R. Martin’s book series.
- I’m awkward in social situations.
- Although I am pretty much an addict of social media. Twitter is my favourite.
- I tweet every week during E4’s Young, Free & Single. My tweets have appeared on the live show. Oops.
- I love my gadgets and having the latest in technology. Mostly, I love my iPhone 6 Plus.
- At A-Level, I studied Performing Arts, and appeared in a number of musicals with lead roles. These included playing Ryan Evans in High School Musical, and also the supporting lead role in All Shook Up.
- When I started university, I studied Media Communications.
- I later decided that uni wasn’t for me, and made a tough decision to leave after just one year.
- I have had the opportunity to visit the BRIT Awards, courtesy of work. Amazing.
- And finally, I’m not very good at writing out things like this! That probably makes this last point a bit of a cop-out!
And that’s your lot for today! Have a wonderful day folks, and I’ll be seeing you tomorrow!