It’s the last day of this challenge! It almost feels like this has come around all too quickly. I’m going to finish this challenge off with what I would consider as a weird quirk which I have.
Personally, I think it might be my humour. I am one of the most relaxed and laid back people ever, and the humour I enjoy is generally quite dry and sarcastic. I would guess that sometimes people don’t fully understand or ‘get’ it, but that doesn’t matter! I’m not the type to turn my nose up and consider that person as a waste of my time.
That may be also another thing about me…I’m literally accepting of anyone! But please don’t take that for granted, as that happens all too often!
I would like to thank you all if you have been following my blog throughout the month! Of course, I will post as regularly as possible – but the everyday challenge for this ends now! So I’m going to give my typing fingers a rest for a few days!
If you haven’t already, please ensure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on future posts or daily challenges which I may do!
See you soon,
There’s just one thing I need to show you for this…
This picture demonstrates my favourite comfort foods ever! Chocolate, Coca-Cola and sweets! All that’s missing there is a huge slice of cake!
I’m not much of a bucket list person, but I do have a list of things that I’d like to accomplish. I use website Bucketlist.org to become inspired for ideas that I’d like to accomplish. Here’s a snapshot of what is listed…
- Take a picture, everyday for a whole year – This sounds like a challenge, and something that will take some thinking to make it successful. But it’ll be great to look back at how much a person can change throughout a year. I would also publish this as a photo album for myself.
- Do a Colour Run – What could be better than running in white clothing, only to get covered in powder and paint of every colour known?! That’s right up my street!
- Visit New Zealand – From the research I’ve done, it’s such a beautiful country. I’d love to go and explore fully.
- Visit Australia – While I’m there, I may as well visit the neighbours! I love Australia too, and really want to go spend some time in Sydney.
- Spend Christmas in New York – Yep, I want to live like they do in the movies and spend a Christmas in NYC, doing all the things that come along with it! Ice skating, Central Park…the lot!
Do you have a bucket list? Is there anything that you would love to accomplish?
About to score some serious ‘man points’ here…
Also, SPOILER ALERT, if you are not up-to-date with Season 5 in Game of Thrones. You have been warned…
I’m a very simple human when I need to feel better. If I’m sad, I follow the steps below…
- Take some time away – Sometimes you just need to relax, and not see other humans.
- Eat chocolate, or cake – Because it’s called ‘comfort food’ for a reason.
- Netflix – This is the part where I become a total introvert and go on a major Netflix binge.
- Be happy again – Simple! Repeat if necessary.
Nice and easy recipe for happiness, which I follow whenever I feel the need. This always makes me feel 100% better, without the need to talk to others…or even see them!
Rhysaphine, the introvert.
P.S. Happy Birthday, Mum!
This is hard, as I’m not really a blog reader…even though I’m writing in one. It just doesn’t make any sense! However, going against the idea of today’s task I’ve listed 5 places I visit online for reading purposes. Some are a mix of blogs, so that counts…right?
- BuzzFeed – How is it possible not to love BuzzFeed?! With the quizzes, humour and pictures of animals, alongside topical news stories…it has everything!
- Twitter – I’m always tweeting. There’s not a day which goes by without some sort of tweet from me.
- Burton Man – This is a blog run by a popular fashion retailer, and I love it. I’m often on this blog a few times a week to see what’s new.
- Instagram – Although I don’t post as often as I should, it’s one of the social media sites which I would not be able to live without!
- Menswear Style – I follow this blog on Instagram too, and I do love it! It covers a little bit of everything from styling tips, to lifestyle and even jobs!
There you have it – a brief look into my internet browser history!
Okay describing the best physical thing about myself? I really never know how to answer questions like this…
If I was to pick the best physical feature about myself, I would probably pick my eyes. Yep, the window to the soul – except I would say mine is a deep ocean of calmness…sometimes.
Just check out my eyes….
I mean, they’re always so inviting
Like, who can ignore them?!
You know what they’re saying…
This is quite a difficult part to answer, mostly because I wouldn’t say that I’ve had many difficult times in the 22 years of my existence. However, I do have one…
Back in the summer of 2012, I lost my 2 grandmothers, from both sides of the family – they both died within a week of each other. For me and my family, this was difficult to come to terms with, and the shock was devastating. It meant that there was virtually no scope to reflect properly.
It was a very sad time for me, but I am hugely thankful for all that they have done and contributed to my life to make me the person I am today. I hope that person stays happy and is a lovely person!
RIP Grandma Smith and Grandma Kelly
This is a simple, one-word answer: rudeness.
There’s no need for it, so don’t be rude to people! I instantly turn off and take a disliking to people when they are rude.
Manners cost nothing, so be polite!
Music is something which comes and goes very quickly in my life, yet it is always there. And by this riddle I mean that my favourite tunes are always changing. So below I’ve listed my top 10 fave songs I’m listening to right now! Ask me again in a week, and this list might be different again – I told you, everything is changing…
I must also stress that this list is not in any particular order of favouritism- I’m far to lazy for that.
- Ghost – Ella Henderson
- Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
- Waiting For Love – Avicii
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Cassy’O – George Ezra
- Blame It on Me – George Ezra
- Did You Hear the Rain? – George Ezra (No1 fan here!)
- Glitterball (feat. Ella Henderson) – Sigma
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor) – Charlie Puth
And number eleve-…oh wait, is 10 all that I get?! Turns out I have more I want to add to the list.
So as you can see, my taste in music tends to mostly be driven towards popular music. Some might also say that my taste in music is pretty bad too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯